Milwaukee 2473-22 M12 Force Logic Press tool 1/2" - 1" Kit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,199.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The MILWAUKEE M12 FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit with Jaws is the lightest press tool on the market and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. The M12 press tool features a one-handed, in-line design enabling users to operate the tool nearly anywhere they can fit their arm. Built-in REDLINK technology enables the plumbing press tool to monitor the force output, delivering users with quality connections. A visual indicator alerts users when a secure connection has been achieved and when the tool needs calibration. The cordless press tool features the best calibration standards, only requiring service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users to perform up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the job site up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with Milwaukee press jaws, this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands. The FORCE LOGIC press tool is powered by Milwaukee's M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, allowing users to Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System. In addition to the press tool, this kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery packs, 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. copper jaws, an M12 REDLITHIUM Charger, and a carrying case.
- Enables Connections on Copper, PEX, Black Iron, Stainless Steel, & more
- Features the best calibration standard in the industry
- Batteries recharge in 30 minutes
- Cut, fasten and connect all on one system
- Performs 32,000 crimps between service inspections
- 5-year tool, 2-year battery, 2 year jaw warranty
- Compatible with all M12 batteries & chargers
- Tool warranty: 5 years
- 15 degree offset connector for drain access under fixed faucets
- Includes: (1) M12 Force Logic Press Tool (2473-20), (1) 1/2 in. jaw (49-16-2450), (1) 3/4 in. jaw (49-16-2451), (1) 1 in. jaw (49-16-2452), (2) M12 REDLITHIUM Compact 1.5 ah Battery (48-11-2401), (1) M12 REDLITHIUM Charger (48-59-2401), and Carrying Case.