Google 7-Inch Smart Display Bluetooth Speaker for Music and Streaming - Hub (2nd Gen) Chalk
Sale Sold out
Regular price $83.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Meet Nest Hub 2nd Gen from Google, the 7" smart display that's the center of your helpful home.* Stay entertained with shows, videos, and music.** Control your compatible devices with a tap or with Google Assistant. And wake up easier with a Sunrise Alarm.
- The easiest way to be entertained. Play music and catch up on your favorite Netflix shows and YouTube videos.** And view your best shots from Google Photos automatically.
- Simple smart home control. Control your connected devices in one place with a tap - or your voice.*** To see the live feed on your Nest Doorbell or Nest Cam, just say, "Hey Google, show me the front door camera.
- Keep your family connected. See your calendar and create reminders and to-dos. Get answers from Google Assistant. And broadcast messages across the house with your other Nest speakers.
- Wind down easily. Wake up gently. The Your Evening page helps you fall asleep with a bedtime countdown and relaxing sounds. And the Sunrise Alarm makes waking up a little easier.
- It's beautifully designed. Nest Hub's simple design and subtle colors fit any room. And it's made with the environment in mind. The enclosure is made from 54% recycled plastic.****
- Works with products and services you already love. Enjoy songs, podcasts, and audiobooks from your favorite streaming services, or ask Google to play news, sports highlights, and more.*****
- Make restaurant reservations with ease. Booking a restaurant reservation gets even easier with your Nest Hub. Now it's simpler to book a table at your local restaurant right from your display.
- Meditations from Calm are available on any Nest display set to English through Google Assistant by saying, "Hey Google, show me meditations from Calm" or "Hey Google, start a meditation."******
- An effortless way to track your sleep. With Nest Hub 2nd Gen at your bedside, Sleep Sensing can track when you go to bed, when you wake up, and how long you've slept.*******